- Gwal R . (2016). “Self Efficacy of Working Women: The Treasure Within” presented paper 7TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON EXCELLENCE IN RESEARCH AND EDUCATION (CERA-2016) at IIM Indore, May 5-8,2016
- Gwal R . (2016). “Working Women-Career breaks and re-entry in a Fast- Changing Business Environment” .Journal Metamorphosis: A Journal of Management Research , IIM Lucknow
- Gwal R . (2016). “Female Expatriation: Brighter Prospects at a cost” presented paper at AIB India 2016 Conference at IIM Indore , April 21-23,2016.
- Gwal R . (2016). “ Brewing Brand Loyalty Through Experience: The CCD Way” presented at IIT Delhi, April 16-18,2016.
- Shrivastava, N. (2015), “Role of Information in Optimizing the Supply Chain- A Case Study on Arun Leather”, International Journal in Management and Social Science, 03, No-06, pp 39-44.
- Shrivastava, N. (2015) “Free Return Policy of E-Commerce Websites: A tool for competition but an adverse consequence on sustainability and green Supply Chain Management”, International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research Centre, Vol. 01, No-07, pp 103-106.
- Sharma, P.(2015), “A Study to recommend the measure to enhance the scope of Employability in Malwa Region”, Vol 1, Issue 9, pp 1047-1051.
- Kamakoty, J., Sohani, N. and Sohani, N. (2015) ‘Determinants of service quality in education: service provider’s perspective and academician’s perspective’, J. of Service and Operations Management, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp. 141-164)
- Kamakoty, J. and Sohani, N. (2015), “Assesment of upstream SQ”, J. of Service and Operations Management, Vol. 22, No.4 , pp. 455-468
- Gwal R . (2015). “Tactics of Impression Management: Relative Success on Workplace Relationship” The International Journal of Indian Psychology, Volume 2, Issue 2 January-March 2015 (e-ISSN 2348-5396 | P-ISSN 2349-3429, pp 37-44.
- Gwal R . (2015). “Talent Management-The Psycho-Social Contract Conference Proceedings of International Conference – NOVUS on Change for Sustainable Businesses organized by NIT Graduate School of Management, Nagpur ;27th & 28th February,2015. ISSN 2277-2170No- 123.
- Vishal Geete, Avinash Desai, (2014) ” Entrepreneurs’ Qualification and the Development of SSI: An Empirical Evidence” , Developing Country Studies Vol 4, No 17.
- Kamakoty, J. and Sohani, N. (2014), “Conceptual model for assessment of service quality across supply chain”, Asian Journal of Management & Research, Vol.4, No.3 , pp. 456-469
- Sharma, P. and Iyengar, V. (2014), “A Study on aspects leading to the synchronization between the employer’s needs and employees aspirations”, Samzodhana- “Journal of Management Research, Vol 2, Issue 1, pp 154-164.
- Sharma, P. and Iyengar, V (2014), “A study to evaluate the scope of employability skills: with special reference to Malwa Region”, Intercontinental Journal of Human Research Review, Vol 2, Issue 5.
- Talreja, P.,(2014). “Monetary policy & the behavior of foreign exchange reserves of India”, European Journal of Business & Management, (6, No.11, 2014), (ISSN 2222-1905 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2839 (Online), pp 80-87.
- Talreja, P.,(2014). “Forecasting stock market trend using exponential moving average ”, European Journal of Business and Management, (6, No.17, 2014), (ISSN 2222-1905 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2839 (Online)), pp 85-89.
- Talreja, P.,(2014). “Policy rate changes and the movement of stock market (With special reference to nifty)”, ASIAN JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT RESEARCH ,(Volume 5 Issue 1, 2014), (ISSN 2229 – 3795), pp 91-100.
- Talreja, P.,(2014). “Forecasting stock market trend using relative strength index”, IJLTEMAS, (Volume III, Issue VI, June 2014), (ISSN 2278 – 2540), pp 174-178.
- Talreja, P.,(2014), “To study the trend and behavior analysis of Indian equity market using Elliott wave principle and Fibonacci sequence”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology,( 3, Issue 6, June 2014),( ISSN: 2319-8753), pp 13465-13476
- Talreja, P.,(2014), “Forecasting stock market trend using exponential moving average”, European Journal of Business & Management,( Vol.6, No.17, 2014),( ISSN 2222-1905 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2839 (Online)), pp 85-89
- Kamakoty, J. and Sohani, N. (2013), “Measuring Service Quality in Supply Chain: Proposed Model”, Asian Journal of Management & Research, Vol.3, No. 2 , pp. 375- 388
- Sharma, P. and Santosh, G. (2013), “The Study on Gap Analysis between Academic Output and Industrial Requirement in Indore city”, Advances in Management, Vol.6 (5).
Lakhotia, N. Karmarkar, Y. Sarda V (2013) “Does economic growth ensure Life Satisfaction? – A study for Emerging Economies”, Arthashastra : Indian Journal of Economics & Research, Volume 2, Number 2, March-April 2013 Issue.
- Vishal Geete , Avinash Desai, (2012) “A study of Factors affecting Investor’s preference between mutual fund and equity” , Asian Journal of Management Research, Vol.3 No 2.
- Lakhotia, N. Karmarkar, Y. Sarda V (2012) “A Study of the effect of Quality of Life of USA on the Quality of Life of BRICS Economies” GNA Journal of Management and Technology, Referred Journal of GNA Institute of Management and Technology, Vol. VII, No. I, Oct 2012, 87-93.
- Lakhotia, N. Karmarkar, Y. Sarda V (2012) “Growth and Quality of Life: A Study of the effect of US economy on the South Asian Economies”. Presented at the International Conference on Management in the New World Order Concepts and Practices from India at IIM Ranchi. Paper published in Conference Volume.
- Lakhotia, N. Karmarkar, Y. Sarda V (2012) “Does Quality of Life of USA affect the Quality of Life of Emerging Economies?” Effulgence Journal of Rukmani Devi Institute of Advanced Studies, Vol. 10 Issue No. 2.
- Kamakoty, J. and Sohani, N. (2011), “ Review of Servcie Quality in Supply Chain Management”, Shodhganga, Vol1, no.2, pp.22-27
- Sarda, V., Karmarkar, Y., Lakhotia, N., and Sen, P. (2010). What Can the Log-periodic Power Law Tell about Stock Market Crash in India? Applied Economics Journal, 17, 2 (December), Retrieved September, 13, 2011 from http://www.journal.eco.ku.ac.
Karmarkar Y., Sarda V. and Lakhotia N. (2010). Log Periodicity in Indian Currency Market. Presented at Excellence in Research and Education Conference at Indian Institute of Management, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India, May 2010.