Expert talk on “Entrepreneurship and startup” on May 23, 2022
Name of Event – Expert talk on “Entrepreneurship and startup”
Date of Event – Monday, 23rd May, 2022 (12-1 PM)
Objective of Event – To guide students about skills set and mind set required for being an entrepreneur. Also to tell about the process and procedure involved in setting up small units.
Details of Guest with Designation– Mr. Akshay Makhija, Founder and Managing Director, Entrepreneur, Italian Edibles Pvt. Ltd.
Dignitaries Present – MBA Faculty members
Coordinator (s)/Convener -Dr. Anand Bhatt and Dr. Prachi Sharma
Details of Participants -MBA 2nd and 4th Semester Students
Write up giving highlights
An expert talk was organized on “Entrepreneurship and startup” for MBA students by Dr. Anand Bhatt and Dr. Prachi Sharma. The resource person for the event was Mr. Akshay Makhija, Founder and Managing Director, Italian Edibles Pvt. Ltd.
Mr Makjija covered the following important points:
- Why MBA? What’s next? What the world expects?
- Can you be an Entrepreneur in Corporate world?
- Qualities required for being an Entrepreneur.
- Shark Tank India examples were covered.
- Entrepreneurship lessons-Positive thinking calculative risk etc.
- What Institute should add in their curriculum?
- What are the reasons for failing of startups?
- How FMCG industry works.
- Challenges of FMCG
The students were inquisitive enough and they clarified their doubts about entrepreneurship and start ups. The session was very beneficial for the students and was well appreciated by all.
Prepared by : Dr. Prachi Sharma
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.