- Case study Workshop – 8 Faculties – developed 4 cases
- Cases Published – 4
- Published Research Papers – 15
- Conferences Attended – 14
- Snehal phatak – Brand Management – NPTEL (84%)
- Vikas Jain . – Brand Management – NPTEL (81%)
- Sandeep Singh – Text Mining and Data Analytics Using Python – NPTEL(87%)
- Priyanka Jaiswal – Financial Accounting – NPTEL (76%)
- Manish Mittal and Prof. Anand Bhatt – MS excel – (IMA workshop)
- Vishal Geete – Data Science – IBM Certificate
- Juhi Kamakoty, Dr. Anshu Thakur, Dr. Vishal Geete, Prof. Naman Srivastava – Sixsigma Yellow belt – RYPM (Mr. Amit Pradhan)
- IMA Evening talks and IMA Conclave attended– 12
- Prachi Sharma – The Red Brick Summit – 5 Certificates – Innovator Pack
- Snehal Phatak, Dr. Juhi, Dr. prachi, Dr. Pooja, Dr. Vishal – ARIIA Certificate – Regional Orientation Session on IIC 2.0
- Workshops Attended – 8 (At College and university level)
- Pooja and CA. Amit shah – Attended Online course on Financial management- XLRI
- Priyanka Jaiswal – Attended MDP – Jointly Organized by ISTD and MHRD at Vaishnav Vidyapeeth
- Dr Prachi Sharma has completed her PhD in Management from DAVV, Indore
- Dr Juhi Kamakoty has completed her PhD in Management from DAVV, Indore
- Pragya Jaroliya awarded Best Research Paperof the session for the paper titled “An Empricial Analysis of Emotional Quotient and Reactions towards Internet Advertisement” at the International Communication Management Conference held at MICA, Ahmedabad in association with USC Annenberg School of Communication and Journalism, USA during January 11 – 13, 2018
- Pragya Jaroliya presented a research paper titled “Personal Branding through Social Media in India: An Emerging Epoch” at the Fifth International Communication Management Conference held at MICA, Ahmedabadin association with USC Annenberg School of Communication and Journalism, USA during January 11 – 13, 2018.
- Anand Y. Bhatt published a research paper on “Perception of Youth towards sensory marketing” with Shabd Braham – International Research Journal of Indian Languages”( E ISSN 2320 – 0871) on 17th January 2018.
- Manish Mittal Authored “Equity Shares or Mutual Funds – What does individual investor prefer” Iconic Research and Engineering Journals, Vol. 1, No. 6, December 2017, pp 32-38.
- Manish Mittal Authored “Effect of Age on Financial Decisions” International Journal of Advance Research and Innovative Ideas in Education, Vol. 3, No. 6, December 2017, pp 1445-54.
- Manish Mittal Authored “Investor’s Demographics and Its Influence on Investment Objectives” Iconic Research and Engineering Journals, Vol. 1, No. 6, December 2017, pp 32-38.
- Manish Mittal Authored “Impact of Celebrity Endorsement on Advertisement Effectiveness & Purchase Decisions among Youth” International Journal of Marketing & Business Communications, Vol. 6, No. 4, October 2017, pp 17-27.
- Manish Mittal Authored “Influence of TV Advertisements on Children’s Eating Habits”, 7th International Conference on Innovative Business Practices for Creating Value in Global Era, Acropolis Faculty of Management & Research, Indore, September 2017, pp.136-140.
- Manish Mittal Authored “Attractiveness of Celebrity Endorsed Advertisements in Brand acceptance, Brand Recall and Buying Behavior: An Empirical Study” Pacific Business Review International, Vol. 10, No. 2, August, 2017, pp 53-63.
- Juhi Kamakoty authored “A Balanced Score Card Approach to Performance Measurement of Firms”Industrial Engineering Journal, XI, No. 5, May 2018, pp 05-15
- Dr Rajeshwari Gwal published a paper titled “Female Expatriation: Brighter Prospects at a cost “ UNNAYAN” International Bulletin of Management and Economics. ( UGC Listed Journal 64424 ,ISSN 2349-7165) Vol.III , January 2018, pp.7-18.
- Dr Rajeshwari Gwal published a book review “The Case of the Bonsai Manager: Lessons for Managers on Intuition” in 7th International Conference Proceedings on Innovative Business Practices For Creating Value in Global Era, Acropolis Faculty of Management Studies, ISBN No 978-81-928573-4-3,pp 208-209.
- Dr Rajeshwari Gwal presented a paper titled “Employer Branding and HR Practices: Hands in Glove” in IIM Indore -NASMEI Summer Marketing Conference ,July 27-29,2017.
- Dr Rajeshwari Gwal attended a workshop on Conceiving and Conduction of Research in Management and Social Sciences , April 12-14,2018, NMIMS ,Navi Mumbai.
- Dr Rajeshwari Gwal reviewed a paper in Journal of Global Operations and Strategic Sourcing ISSN: 2398-5364, Emerald Publishing – indexed, abstracted and ranked in: Australian Business Deans Council (ABDC ) ;ACPHIS (B); BFI (Denmark) – (listed as Strategic Outsourcing) ; Inspec ; Proquest ; Publication Forum ; Read Cube Discover ;Scopus ;Thomson Reuters Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) in January 2018.
- Priyanka Jaiswal presented a research paper titled “Risk Management in Microfinance Institutions of India” at the fourth International Conference held at Maharaja Ranjit Singh Group of Institutions , Indore. December 22, 2017.
- Priyanka Jaiswal presented a research paper titled “Role of Microfinance on Entrepreneurship Development of India” at the Twelfth International Conference held at Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore. February 10-11, 2018.
- Gwal R . (2016). “Self Efficacy of Working Women: The Treasure Within” presented paper 7TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON EXCELLENCE IN RESEARCH AND EDUCATION (CERA-2016) at IIM Indore, May 5-8,2016
- Gwal R . (2016). “Working Women-Career breaks and re-entry in a Fast- Changing Business Environment” .Journal Metamorphosis: A Journal of Management Research , IIM Lucknow
- Gwal R . (2016). “Female Expatriation: Brighter Prospects at a cost” presented paper at AIB India 2016 Conference at IIM Indore , April 21-23,2016.
- Gwal R . (2016). “ Brewing Brand Loyalty Through Experience: The CCD Way” presented at IIT Delhi, April 16-18,2016.
- Shrivastava, N. (2015), “Role of Information in Optimizing the Supply Chain- A Case Study on Arun Leather”, International Journal in Management and Social Science, 03, No-06, pp 39-44.
- Shrivastava, N. (2015) “Free Return Policy of E-Commerce Websites: A tool for competition but an adverse consequence on sustainability and green Supply Chain Management”, International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research Centre, Vol. 01, No-07, pp 103-106.
- Sharma, P.(2015), “A Study to recommend the measure to enhance the scope of Employability in Malwa Region”, Vol 1, Issue 9, pp 1047-1051.
- Kamakoty, J., Sohani, N. and Sohani, N. (2015) ‘Determinants of service quality in education: service provider’s perspective and academician’s perspective’, J. of Service and Operations Management, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp. 141-164)
- Kamakoty, J. and Sohani, N. (2015), “Assesment of upstream SQ”, J. of Service and Operations Management, Vol. 22, No.4 , pp. 455-468
- Gwal R . (2015). “Tactics of Impression Management: Relative Success on Workplace Relationship” The International Journal of Indian Psychology, Volume 2, Issue 2 January-March 2015 (e-ISSN 2348-5396 | P-ISSN 2349-3429, pp 37-44.
- Gwal R . (2015). “Talent Management-The Psycho-Social Contract Conference Proceedings of International Conference – NOVUS on Change for Sustainable Businesses organized by NIT Graduate School of Management, Nagpur ;27th & 28th February,2015. ISSN 2277-2170No- 123.
- Vishal Geete, Avinash Desai, (2014) ” Entrepreneurs’ Qualification and the Development of SSI: An Empirical Evidence” , Developing Country Studies Vol 4, No 17.
- Kamakoty, J. and Sohani, N. (2014), “Conceptual model for assessment of service quality across supply chain”, Asian Journal of Management & Research, Vol.4, No.3 , pp. 456-469
- Sharma, P. and Iyengar, V. (2014), “A Study on aspects leading to the synchronization between the employer’s needs and employees aspirations”, Samzodhana- “Journal of Management Research, Vol 2, Issue 1, pp 154-164.
- Sharma, P. and Iyengar, V (2014), “A study to evaluate the scope of employability skills: with special reference to Malwa Region”, Intercontinental Journal of Human Research Review, Vol 2, Issue 5.
- Talreja, P.,(2014). “Monetary policy & the behavior of foreign exchange reserves of India”, European Journal of Business & Management, (6, No.11, 2014), (ISSN 2222-1905 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2839 (Online), pp 80-87.
- Talreja, P.,(2014). “Forecasting stock market trend using exponential moving average ”, European Journal of Business and Management, (6, No.17, 2014), (ISSN 2222-1905 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2839 (Online)), pp 85-89.
- Talreja, P.,(2014). “Policy rate changes and the movement of stock market (With special reference to nifty)”, ASIAN JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT RESEARCH ,(Volume 5 Issue 1, 2014), (ISSN 2229 – 3795), pp 91-100.
- Talreja, P.,(2014). “Forecasting stock market trend using relative strength index”, IJLTEMAS, (Volume III, Issue VI, June 2014), (ISSN 2278 – 2540), pp 174-178.
- Talreja, P.,(2014), “To study the trend and behavior analysis of Indian equity market using Elliott wave principle and Fibonacci sequence”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology,( 3, Issue 6, June 2014),( ISSN: 2319-8753), pp 13465-13476
- Talreja, P.,(2014), “Forecasting stock market trend using exponential moving average”, European Journal of Business & Management,( Vol.6, No.17, 2014),( ISSN 2222-1905 (Paper) ISSN 2222-2839 (Online)), pp 85-89
- Kamakoty, J. and Sohani, N. (2013), “Measuring Service Quality in Supply Chain: Proposed Model”, Asian Journal of Management & Research, Vol.3, No. 2 , pp. 375- 388
- Sharma, P. and Santosh, G. (2013), “The Study on Gap Analysis between Academic Output and Industrial Requirement in Indore city”, Advances in Management, Vol.6 (5).
Lakhotia, N. Karmarkar, Y. Sarda V (2013) “Does economic growth ensure Life Satisfaction? – A study for Emerging Economies”, Arthashastra : Indian Journal of Economics & Research, Volume 2, Number 2, March-April 2013 Issue.
- Vishal Geete , Avinash Desai, (2012) “A study of Factors affecting Investor’s preference between mutual fund and equity” , Asian Journal of Management Research, Vol.3 No 2.
- Lakhotia, N. Karmarkar, Y. Sarda V (2012) “A Study of the effect of Quality of Life of USA on the Quality of Life of BRICS Economies” GNA Journal of Management and Technology, Referred Journal of GNA Institute of Management and Technology, Vol. VII, No. I, Oct 2012, 87-93.
- Lakhotia, N. Karmarkar, Y. Sarda V (2012) “Growth and Quality of Life: A Study of the effect of US economy on the South Asian Economies”. Presented at the International Conference on Management in the New World Order Concepts and Practices from India at IIM Ranchi. Paper published in Conference Volume.
- Lakhotia, N. Karmarkar, Y. Sarda V (2012) “Does Quality of Life of USA affect the Quality of Life of Emerging Economies?” Effulgence Journal of Rukmani Devi Institute of Advanced Studies, Vol. 10 Issue No. 2.
- Kamakoty, J. and Sohani, N. (2011), “ Review of Servcie Quality in Supply Chain Management”, Shodhganga, Vol1, no.2, pp.22-27
- Sarda, V., Karmarkar, Y., Lakhotia, N., and Sen, P. (2010). What Can the Log-periodic Power Law Tell about Stock Market Crash in India? Applied Economics Journal, 17, 2 (December), Retrieved September, 13, 2011 from http://www.journal.eco.ku.ac.
Karmarkar Y., Sarda V. and Lakhotia N. (2010). Log Periodicity in Indian Currency Market. Presented at Excellence in Research and Education Conference at Indian Institute of Management, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India, May 2010.