Orientation session on IIC 4.0 on January 24, 2022 Monday
Date of Event:24thJanuary 2022, Monday
Time of Event: 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM.
Our Reverent speaker:
- Dipan Kumar Sahu (Associate innovation director , MoE innovation cell)
- Shilpi Sukhani , Asst. Professor
- Purnesh Agrawal (IIC Leader EDC)
- Garima Choubey (IIC Leader EDC)
Objective of the Event:
- To orient IICs on-1 and also to orient on IIC 4.0 .
Details of Participants:
- AFMR 76 Students and 1 Faculty member
Summary of Activity:A orientation session on IIC 4.0 is held on 24th Jan 2022 . Mr. Dipan Kumar Sahu starts the session by presenting a welcome note to everyone , After this he told that we are in the fourth edition of IIC. Later he told that today we will talk about the achievements and new features of IIC.
Mr.Dipan Kumar Sahu Shared that IIC is spread in all states and union territories of our country . After this he told that starting from 400 institutes in 1st year and now after end of this 4.0 we will reach to a target of 5,000 institutes.
After this important information he point out some different programs from IIC like toycathon , hackathon , ARIIA (Atal ranking of institution innovation achievements) and some more. Along with this, he also gave information about the parameters of the ARIIA.
As well as , he gave information about the members and expert buses of IIC, under which 6811 Eternal Expert, 10768 IA Trainers, 27403 faculty members and 50086 students are registered .
He also talk about how to register in IIC 4.0 and share information about new IIC 4.0 portal .
At last he wrapped up session with presenting vote of thanks .
- Received information about IIC Achievements
- Know about the features of IIC 4.0 Portal
- Many more very useful information about IIC and its whole year activities.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.