About the Journal
Acropolis Faculty of Management and Research Indore has been a premier educational institution imparting management programs to the students. Its unique approach of laying emphasis on quality teaching and research promotes value based learning for students and teachers. For promoting quality research, the institute has launched its Double blind peer reviewed Journal “Shodh-Ganga” [Print ISSN: 2250-303X, Online ISSN: 2347-5935]. The first volume was released in December 2011.“Shodh-Ganga” is annual journal and is released every year in the month of December. Shodh Ganga is indexed in “OAJI, Russia” , “InfoBase Index, India” and “Directory of Indexing & Impact Factor, India”.
Research papers, articles, cases and book reviews are invited for publication in “Shodh-Ganga”. Contribution may be on issues related to Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Production- Operations- Supply Chain, Technology, Corporate Strategy, International Business, Economics, Public Policy, Operations Research, Business Ethics & Corporate Governance and General Management.
All the received papers are sent for double blind review to the refereed panel and will be published subject to review. The review panelists include senior academicians from reputed institutions like- Indian Institute of Management, Tata Institute of Social Sciences Mumbai, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade New Delhi, Amity Business School Noida, National University of Singapore etc.
There is no fee for publication in journal.
Shodh Ganga Volume 1
- Choosing Financial Product Selling as Carrier: A SEM Approach for Exploring Influential Factors – Prerna Sharma Bamoriya, Hemant Bamoriya, Deepali Choudhary
- Impact of OCTAPACE culture in IT industry: An instrument for organizational dynamics – Alok Mittal, Soniya Shah, Hitesh Kesarwani
- Role of management education in enhancing creativity in students – Sanjeevani Gangwani
- Zeal for entrepreneurial spirit among school students: An exploratory study – Anant Gwal, Dharmendra Mehta
Shodh Ganga Volume 2
- Analysing customer service and satisfaction: Comparison of department stores based on customer touch points – Amanpreet Kang, Swati Bhatnagar
- Analysis of factors affecting choice of retail store outlet at Indore city – Purva Ranjan, Anant Gwal
- The impact of post-purchase behavior on the growth of branded tablet PC market (A study in Malaysia) – Syriac ND, Anant Gwal, Esther A.
- Long term cointegration of exchange rate with WPI and interest rate – Nageshwar Rao, Amitabh Joshi, Silky Janglani
- An empirical study on assessing and improving service quality in Business Schools: With special reference to Indore city – Prachi Sharma, Rishi Vaidya
- Analysis of rural entrepreneurship under the theoretical approach of resources and capabilities: The case of a rural microbusiness – JV Hernandez
- Family income as determinant of sales promotion scheme preference: An exploratory study – Priyanka Mokshmar
- Surprise and Regularity: An advertising creativity approach – Saumendra Das, K Venugopal, Prashant K Padhy
Shodh Ganga Volume 3
- Entrepreneurship Education And Poverty Alleviation in Northern Nigeria- Dr. Aliyu Mamman, Kabiru Sani Aminu and Dr. Abu Adah
- Examining The Motivational Factors Towards Employee Job Performance In Context To Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited- Dr. Jitendra K. Sharma and T. Latha Chakravarthi
- Role Of Listening Skills In Being Perceived As An Effective Communicator In Profession- Sandeep Atre, Dr. Sangeeta Jain and Dr. Vivek Sharma
- To Standardize Or Not To Standardize Financial Liquidity Ratios? The Answer Using Financial Liquidity Efficiency Of Investment Model- Grzegorz Michalski
- Capital Structure Determinants Of Private Sector Companies In India While Raising Long Term Debt- Dr. Anshu Handoo
- Perception Of School Teachers On Performance Appraisal System In Schools Of Indore- Ms. Deepa Katiyal
- Factors Leading To Job Satisfaction Among Public Sector Employess- Dr. Anant Gwal and Dr. Jitendra K. Sharma
- Grievance Handling Mechanism (GHM) : A Device For Better Management Education- Mrs. Chitralekha Kumar
- Issues In India’s Balance Of Payments In Recent Past- Dr. Sanhita Athawale and Ms. Swati Shukla
- Factors Affecting The Retail Outlet Preference: The Effect of Sales Promotion Schemes Among The Customers Of FMCG Products- Dr. Priyanka Mokshmar
Shodh Ganga Volume 4
Submission Guidelines for Authors:
- File Types: Words File (No PDFs please.)
- Font: 12 point, Times New Roman
- Text [Including references]: 1.5 Line Spacing, duly Justified
- Page Layout: 1-inch margins on all sides with page numbers bottom centered and no header/footer.
- Words: Manuscript should contain not more than 6000 words, properly formatted and inclusive of title, abstract, keywords, text, references, and footnotes.
- Authors are required to submit their manuscript in 2 files to facilitate blind peer review process. File 1 to be named ‘Title Page’ and File 2 to be named ‘Main Document’ (See ‘Content of Attached files’ below).
- Manuscript submitted should be grammatically correct; Authors can check the grammar part on Elsevier’s English Language Editing service (http://webshop.elsevier.com/languageediting/).
- References should be written in APA citation (6th Edition). A short tutorial on APA style (6th Edition) can be found at: http://flash1r.apa.org/apastyle/basics/.
- Write in an interesting, readable manner with varied sentence structure, and using active voice. Authors should use as little passive voice as possible.
- Avoid using technical terms that few readers are likely to understand. If you use these terms, include definitions. Remember: The journal is designed to be read, not deciphered.
- Keep sentences short so the reader does not get lost before the end of a sentence.
- Changes to Authorship: Requests to add or remove an author, or to rearrange the author names, must be sent to the Journal Manager from the corresponding author of the manuscript and must include: (a) the reason why the name should be added or removed, or the authors’ names rearranged; and (b) written confirmation (by e-mail, fax, or letter) from all authors that they agree with the addition, removal, or rearrangement. In the case of addition or removal of authors, confirmation from the author being added or removed needs to be included. Requests that are not sent by the corresponding author will be forwarded by the Journal Manager to the corresponding author, who must follow the procedure as described above.
File 1: ‘Title Page’
- Author(s) name, title, institution, address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- Acknowledgment (who so ever author want to acknowledge for contributing to his paper).
- Conflict of Interest. Submitted manuscript should contain declaration that there is no conflict of Interest among the authors: relating to sequence in which the names appear.
- Originality of the Work. By submitting their manuscript the authors certify (a) that the work described has not been published previously (b) that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; (c) that its publication is approved by all authors and the responsible authorities where the work was carried out; and (d) that, if accepted, the manuscript will not be published elsewhere including electronically in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the copyright-holder.
- Ethical Standards. Upon submission, authors are asked to certify that the reported research was conducted in accordance with the Ethical Standards i.e. (a) proper protection of research participants (e.g., confidentiality, informed consent, safety, avoidance of coercion, restricted use of deception, etc.), (b) integrity in research reporting (e.g., absence of data fabrication, no plagiarism, prompt correction of published errors), and (c) integrity in research dissemination (e.g., proper credit for publication, obligation to share data, etc.).
- Transparency and Reproducibility. When preparing their manuscript for submission it is critical that the authors strive to make their research methodology as transparent and reproducible as possible. Examples of information that is essential for transparency and reproducibility include:
- Detailed demographics of the samples;
- Sampling method and method of participant recruitment;
- Clear and detailed description of each study’s procedure;
- Clear and detailed explanation of any experimental manipulation used;
- Clear explanation of any screening or discarding of data performed;
- Complete description of the exact statistical models used for the analyses (e.g., any covariates, interaction terms, fixed vs. random effects, etc.);
- Degrees of freedom for statistical tests;
- Cell means, standard deviations, and cell size.
- Corresponding Author. Manuscript should clearly mention the name of corresponding author.
File 2: ‘Main Document’
Page 2 and on, with each new element beginning on its own page:
- Main text
b) Conceptual Framework
c) Review of Literature with Hypothesis embedded in it.
d) Research Methodology
g) Direction for Future Research
- Web appendixes
Mail your Papers to:
Editorial Committee “Shodh-Ganga”
Acropolis Faculty of Management and Research,
Dewas Bypass Road, Near Mangliya Square,
INDORE (MP) India
Pin – 453771
Visit: www.acropolis.in, www.afmr.ac.in