“A New facet to Employment”
- AICTE( Grant-in-aid)
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India(EDI), Ahmedabad
- National Entrepreneurship Network(NEN)
- National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB), New Delhi.
National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB) :- The National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB), established in 1982 by the Government of India under the aegis of Department of Science & Technology (DST), is an institutional mechanism to help promote knowledge based and technology driven enterprises. The Board aims to convert “job-seekers” into “job-generators.”
Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDI), Ahmedabad :- The Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDI), an autonomous body and not-for-profit institution, set up in 1983 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. It is promoted by apex financial institutions, namely the IDBI Bank Ltd., IFCI Ltd., ICICI Ltd. and State Bank of India (SBI) with active support from the Government of Gujarat.
The institute is registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 and the Public Trust Act, 1950.
A national resource institution committed to promoting entrepreneurship through education, research, training and institution building.
- Accelerate Industrial development by increasing the supply of entrepreneurs.
- Enlarging the small and medium enterprise sectors, which offer better potential for employment generation.
- Augmenting the supply of competent entrepreneurs through training.
- Inculcating the spirit of ‘Entrepreneurship’ in youth.
- Courses: ISOEL & OLPE
- Student Orientation ( Competitions/Workshops/ Seminars/ Conferences/Summits etc)
- Student Mentoring
- Start up Mentoring
- Start Up Internships and Placements
- Indore Start Up Club ( IEN )
- Intellectual Property Protection Cell
- “Odyssey” an E-Cell Induction Programme – 20/07/18 and Outing – 21/07/18
- Green Utsav – “Planting A Sapling of Faith”– 28/07/18
- Human Library – 28/07/18
Delivered 12 SAP Full life cycle projects and several development/Upgrade/roll out projects. Delivered global Application Management Services-projects ex. “General Motors” account
|13||Deepanshi Singh Bhadauria|
|21||Riya Garg (Student Leader)|