World Earth Day – Poster Making Competition on April 22, 2022
Academic Year: 2021 – 22
Social Media URLs:
Activity in Quarter (I/II/III/IV – As per IIC Calendar): IIIrd Quarter
Program Type: Celebration Day
Program Theme: Invest in our planet
Start Date: 22/04/2022
End Date: 22/04/2022
Competition Duration (In mins): 60 minutes
Time of the event: 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.
Number of Students Participants: 126 students
Number of Faculty participants: 5
Number of External Participants (if any): nil
Mode of Session delivery: Offline
Remarks (Reasons for expenses if incurred – Honorarium / Miscellaneous / Others): Rs 250
- Objectives: To create awareness in our youth to invest in our planet.
- Benefit in terms of learning/Skill/Knowledge Obtained:-
- It provides students with an opportunity to learn by doing, in turn strengthening the learning.
- Poster making competition on world earth day raises awareness about saving of environment of our earth in a way that is visual, inclusive and fun.
- It facilitates teamwork and understanding among students.
- Poster making competition is evaluating the students’ knowledge and creates opportunities for active discussion and participation.
- It facilitates creative thinking and extensive research
Further, A poster making competition for all the students of the MBA department of Acropolis Faculty of Management and Research (AFMR) was organised on 22nd April on the occasion of world earth day under the aegis of Institution Innovation Council (IIC).
During this competition, students showed their creativity and portrayed a healthy environment in their posters. They painted their perceptions on sheets about saving the planet earth from pollution and other damages.
The students wonderfully depicted various ways through which we can make our planet a better place to leave and also the uniqueness of the planet was showcased through the variations of colours.
Not only this but some students also showcased the difference between an unhealthy environment and a healthy one in a single poster.
This was not all, but the students also wrote creative slogans over their paintings to address the message.
The competition was enjoyed and appreciated by all the students who participated with full enthusiasm.
Faculty Coordinator: Prof. Shilpi Sukhani
Student Coordinator: Alankriti Rathore, Aanchal Gautam