TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION IN BUSINESS & ENTREPRENEURIAL PRACTICES FOR SUSTAINABILITY IN GLOBAL ERA
Today businesses are operating in VUCA environment. The key for businesses to survive in the long run and fulfill their obligations towards the society is to be competitive and innovative. Sustainable practices as seen through the lens of triple bottom line requires focusing on 3P’s – People , Planet and Profit. As India is celebrating its Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav of 75 years of independence, it is imperative for businesses to assess their contribution towards nation building. The business world has changed drastically after pandemic and the definition of sustainability is now incorporating new world orders. Gig economy, remote working and the spur of great resignation in the last two years have redefined the business practices. Social innovation creates new structures that allow issues of environmental protection, sustainability and community development to be reframed so that new solutions can be explored. This value creation blended with innovation is the determinant of sustainable development of enterprises.
Innovative performance is a crucial determinant of competitiveness and national progress. Successful organizations understand the significance of innovation in business and consider it as core business value. It is a continuous phenomenon which is crucial for the growth of any organization which leads to create an environment that fosters creativity. Looking upon the scope of innovative business & entrepreneurial practices in enterprises with value creation, Acropolis Group of Institutions continuously invites academicians, entrepreneurs and corporates to share their experience and research during the international conference on Technological Innovation
in Business & Entrepreneurial Practices for Sustainability in Global Era, scheduled on December 17, 2022. We invite research papers, cases and relevant articles based on the theme and sub themes.
- To gather delegates from across the globe for deliberation, discussion and learning on technological innovations in businesses and enterprises.
- To provide a common platform for mutual collaboration in the areas of research.
- Research Scholars
- Management Students
Call for Papers:
We invite empirical and conceptual research papers from academicians, consultants, professionals, practitioners, research scholars and students on related themes and subthemes of the conference mentioned below. However, research papers can also be submitted to any related area or discipline under the broad theme of the Conference.
Marketing AnalyticsDigital Marketing Personal BrandingService QualityNiche Marketing in Uncovered Areas New Dimensions of Advertising Marketing Through CSRInnovation in Retail IndustryMarketing Channels Issues in Retailing during pandemicMarketing TechnologySports MarketingDestination BrandingBlue Ocean StrategyIssues of tourism marketingInnovative Approaches for Market Sustainability
Financial AnalyticsForensic AccountingProject Financing Wealth managementInnovative Practices in Finance and AccountingGlobal Finance & Accounting Practices Equity research and Financial ModellingGST and E-way BillFinancial LiteracyCrowd FundingMacroeconomics and Monetary economicsStrategic cost managementDisruptive innovationCapital flows from emerging marketsNeuro Finance
|Technology & Operations |
IT Etiquettes Technology Management Artificial IntelligenceCyber crime and cyber lawsInternet Of Things Paradigms in Supply Chain Management Block Chain TechnologyCloud Computing Equitable digital societyContent creation and consumptionE – governance for smart societyE – solution for redefining excellence in BusinessRole of ICT in smart educationE – Waste managementIT practices for rural development
HR Analytics Work Life Balance e-HRMInnovations in HRM functions Employee Engagement perspectives HR Business PartneringManaging Workforce Diversity in Global EraCompetency mappingQuality effectiveness through six sigmaSustainability through green HR Talent management in VUCA environmentCultural CohesivenessGig EconomyHybrid work cultureOrganizational cultureArtificial Intelligence & HR
|General Management |
Social Entrepreneurship for Inclusive growth Women EmpowermentCorporate governance Transparency in Business Practices Business Ethics & Corporate DisclosureCorporate EntrepreneurshipSituational Leadership in context with COVID – 19 issues. Intellectual property and knowledge ManagementRole of General Management in Business SustainabilityInnovations in Business Intelligence
|Business Analytics |
Data driven analyticsCloud computingAlgorithm and complexityBig Data application in corporatesProductization
|Entrepreneurial Practices |
Social InnovationEntrepreneurship and WomenStart-up EcosystemEntrepreneurship & SustainabilityInnovative Entrepreneurial PracticesTechnological Innovations in Entrepreneurship
Unique Highlights of the Conference
- Certificates will be provided for attending and presenting the paper in the Conference.
- Best Research Paper or Case Study Award/Certificates will be provided in each technical session during the conference.
- All accepted papers and cases will be published in Conference Proceedings/Book with ISBN Number.
- Selected papers and cases may get published in Acropolis Journal “Shodh Ganga” (ISSN No. 2250 – 303X) , A Peer Reviewed Journal.
|Last Date for Submission of Abstracts||November 05, 2022|
|Notification of Acceptance of Abstract||November 10, 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Full Papers||November 17, 2022|
|Early Bird Registration*||November 10 to November 17 , 2022|
|Last Date for Registration||December 05, 2022|
- Academicians Rs. 800/-
- Research Scholar Rs. 500/-
- Students Rs. 200/-
- Industry Delegates Rs. 1000/-
- Foreign Delegates $ 50
- *Early Bird Registration will get 20% discount
The Registration Methodology
- Conference Registration can be done on following link after completing online payment process. https://forms.gle/ZSd4o96iZbKtfv8x8
- The registration fee is non-refundable. However, change in nomination(s) is acceptable.
- In case of more than one author, each author has to register individually for certificate and/or inclusion of their names in the conference proceedings/Book.
- The mode of payment is NEFT / RTGS / Online payment in INR only. For online payment please find the following information:
Bank Name : HDFC Bank
Branch : UG-1 and 2 Trade House
South Tukoganj Indore (MP) -452001
RTGS/NEFT IFSC : HDFC0000036
A/c No.: 50200052250388
- Abstract of minimum 150 to 200 words must be typed clearly in Times New Roman font of size 12; mentioning Title of Paper, Name, Affiliation and Contact Details of Author(s) with at least three keywords.
- Full Paper must be submitted in English, with MS Word docx format, typed clearly in Times New Roman font of size 12; mentioning Title of Paper (typed in font of size 14 in sentence case letters, bold and flush to the left margin.) on A4 size paper in 1.5 line-spaced with adequate margins on both sides. Use a single column layout with left and right margins justified. The paper should be well structured with proper indexing.
- References should include in case of paper/article – Name of Author(s), Year of Publication, Title of Paper/Article, Name of Journal, Volume (Number), and Page Number(s). In the case of the book, it should include – Name of Author(s), Year of Publication, Title of Book, Place of Publication, Name of Publisher, and Page Number(s).
- Balmer, J.M.T. and Dinnie, K. (1999). Corporate Identity and Corporate Communications. Corporate Communications: An International Journal, 4(4), 182-92.
- Lucas, Henry C. (2008). Information Technology for Management, New Delhi, Tata McGraw-Hill, 76. 5.
- Tables & Figures can be the part of the text.
All communication should be done on the conference email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Shri Ashok Sojatia
Shri Ashish Sojatia
Shri Anand Sojatia
Shri Gaurav Sojatia
Dr. Tarun Kushwaha
Director – AFMR
Dr Rajeshwari Gwal
Dr. Payal Sharma