Department of Computer Science and Engineering is running undergraduate course BE and proposed to start master course ME from July 2010. Curriculum of courses is same as given by RGTU Bhopal. Apart from this curriculum department provides facility to update students as per the requirement of Industries in the form of certification courses like Oracle, Microsoft, EMC2 etc.
Department is having association with professional body like IEEE, CSI and ISTE. We are having student branch of various societies like:
- CSI Student Branch
- IEEE Student Branch
- IEEE Computer Society Chapter
- IEEE Woman in Engineering Affinity Chapter
- ISTE Student Chapter
In 2007, we have started CSI student branch. Under the banner of CSI students had organized three successful National level Technical Festivals and developed their entrepreneur skill with academics. In 2009, we have started IEEE Student Branch to explore research activity in the department. Under IEEE we have organized number of workshops like Information Security, Robotics, and MATLAB etc. Most of our students are doing their projects as research project and published their papers in International level conferences organized by IEEE, ACM etc. Our students have also got the placement in research field. In 2010, we have got the permission to start IEEE Computer Society Chapter and IEEE woman in Engineering Chapter.
As our college name is having “Research” word, we started a research forum “DELVING” in college campus to support research activity in faculty as well as in students. Under DELVING we have organized a National level Conference on “Software Engineering and Information Security” in October 2009. We have also started an International Level Journal with ISSN number ,
“DELVING: Journal of Technology and Engineering Science” in 2009.
- BE Intake : 120
- MTech Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) : 24
- MTech Software Engineering : 18
Computer Science & Engineering Facilities: Department of Computer Science & Engineering has a distinctive atmosphere where the emphasis is on teamwork, cooperation and friendly competition. Smaller student groups in classes lead to students developing closer supportive relationships with each other and faculty members. AITR provides exceptional campus facilities to serve the needs of the student community.
- Academic Infrastructure at Computer Science & Engineering department leverages the best of multidisciplinary faculty.
- In order to prepare students for the corporate world, AITR had student welfare scheme under which DELL Laptops are being catered to our students so that they can upgrade themselves with the latest IT tools and can become IT professionals of global standards.
- Stress free learning audio-video classrooms, seminar halls, board rooms, discussion rooms with modern furniture, LCD and OHP, and exclusive facilities for tutorial, workshops make studying at CSE department, AITR a pleasure.
- Well Equipped Laboratories.
- Wi-Fi zone and Leased Line Internet.
- E-Library with more than 25000 books and 52 National and International Journals.
- Departmental Library has 6 National and International Journals and subscription of 12 magazines.
- On line lectures of National and International Experts through EDUSAT.
- IEEE Student Branch & IEEE Computer Society Students Chapter to foster technological innovations for the benefits of humanity & motivate the research among students.
- IEEE Women in Engineering to promote Women in engineering education for their welfare.
- ISTE professional society membership to foster quality education to foster the quality learning.
- CSI Student Branch to promote quality education.
- Training and Placement cell.
- Industrial visits.
- Financial assistance to outstanding students and need based students every year.
- Technical and Soft Skill Training for campus selection.
- Dell computers with 19” TFT-LCD monitors.
- Microsoft, Oracle & EMC academic alliance Program.
- Research and Consultancy Programs
- Energy Conservation Cell and Energy Audit for Industries.
- Language Lab.
- News Bulletin.