MAM [Masters of Applied Management] is a special integrated dual degree course in Management, which is approved by AICTE New Delhi and affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya Bhopal.
For admission to this course, a student should have passed 12th standard (or equivalent) examination and obtained at least 45% (40% marks for reserved category students).
The course shall provide an undergraduate degree in 3 or 4 years, (BBA / BBA-Hons) followed by a Master’s degree in five years (MAM)
1 award of a Bachelor’s degree (BBA) at the end of three years, if one wishes to discontinue the studies,
award of a Bachelor’s degree in Management (BBA-Hons) at the end of four years
2 award of Master’s degree in Applied Management (MAM) at the end of five years
Note: (BAM shall not be awarded to one who has acquired BM degree however; a certificate for credits acquired at 4th year shall be given).
Admission to this course shall be based on score at the Common Admission Test.
|Science Stream||Commerce Stream||Arts Stream|
|20 Seats||20 Seats||20 Seats|
In case of non availability of students from one stream, remaining seats in that stream may be allotted to students from other two streams on equal basis. In case of non availability of students from two streams, remaining seats in those streams may be allotted to students from third stream.
Admission in MAM would be done through DTE [Director, Technical Education MP, Bhopal]. DTE will prepare and notify merit/waiting list on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in the qualifying examination [12th ] in all professional institutions.
DTE will invite online applications and Candidates shall be required to fill up online application. DTE will prepare and notify a merit/Waiting list on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in various stream of qualifying examination.
MAM-Master of Applied Management Intake : 60
The institute aimed at developing socially responsible management professionals who can contribute to economic development and better quality of life for global society in highly dynamic cross cultural environment. The institute provides following facilities..
- Communication Skills: Separate Personality Development classes are conducted, Group discussions were conducted on regular basis, and English speaking has been made compulsory for the students too.
- Public Speaking: Class room presentations, debates are conducted by individual faculties to remove their stage fear & to build their confidence level.
- Mentoring: They are motivated to share their weaknesses and other problem areas with respective mentors to develop a strong personality
- Case Based Learning: Theory is supported with case based teaching to give insight to the students in clear manner to improve their understanding.
- Industrial Visits: With a view to enable the students perform better in the campus drive many Industry Institute Interactions were held. It helps student to acquire a deep insight and foresightedness into the procedure and workflow of the companies in different sectors……..Read More
- Guest Lectures: Guest lectures are organized periodically under the series “Share My Experience”. From time to time these lectures and workshops are organized on relevant topics where eminent speakers from Industry, Bureaucracy, Social Services and Academics are invited to enrich our students
- Training and Placement cell: Assistance is provided in technical and soft Skill Training for campus selection.
- Enriched Library: Separate Library time is allotted to them where they can update themselves with current knowledge by providing best possible journals (National & International both), magazines and newspaper to the students in sufficient quantity
- Well Equipped Lab: Dell computers with 19” TFT-LCD monitors are available in lab. Separate lab timing is provided where students can have access to latest information through net
- Wi-Fi zone and Leased Line Internet.
- Scholarship: Scholarships are provided as per merit and need basis
- Faculty Development Programs: Short term programme for management teachers