National Technology Day- Poster Making Competition on 11/05/2022
Academic Year: 2021 – 22
Activity in Quarter : IIIrd Quarter
Program Type: Celebration Day
Program Theme: “Integrated Approach In Science And Technology For Sustainable Future”
Start Date: 11/05/2022
End Date: 11/05/2022
Program Duration (In mins): 60 minutes
Time of the event: 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Number of Students Participants: 126 students
Number of Faculty participants: 5
Number of External Participants (if any): nil
Mode of Session delivery: Offline
To create awareness about innovative technology that is environmentally friendly.
- Benefit in terms of learning/Skill/Knowledge Obtained:
- It facilitates teamwork and understanding among students.
- Facilitates creative thinking and Extensive research.
- It provides students with an opportunity to learn by doing, in turn strengthening the learning.
- Poster making competition on technology day raises awareness about the saving of technology in a way that is visual, inclusive and fun.
- Poster making competition is evaluating the students’ knowledge and creates opportunities for active discussion and participation.
Further, A poster making competition for all the students of the MBA department of Acropolis Faculty of Management and Research (AFMR) was organised on 11th May, on the occasion of National Technology Day under the aegis of Institution Innovation Council (IIC).
During the competition students portrayed innovative and tech-savvy and environmental – friendly ideas.
The students expressed their thoughts through paintings and sketches. The young learners displayed their imaginative skills through a collection of posters. The competition was enjoyed and appreciated by all the students who participated with full enthusiasm.
Faculty Coordinator: Prof. Shilpi Sukhani