Session on Business Model Canvas on April 21, 2022
Academic Year: 2021 – 22
Social Media URLs:
Activity in Quarter (I/II/III/IV – As per IIC Calendar): IIIrd Quarter
Program Type: Leadership Talk
Program Theme: Business Model Canvas (BMC)
Name of the Speaker: Ms Aditi Chourasia, Founder of Healing Roots.
Start Date: 21/04/2022
End Date: 21/04/2022
Program Duration (In mins): 60 minutes
Time of the event: 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
Number of Students Participants:
Number of Faculty participants:
Number of External Participants (if any): nil
Mode of Session delivery: Online via Google Meet
Remarks (Reasons for expenses if incurred – Honorarium / Miscellaneous / Others): nil
- Objectives: To help students gain comprehension and exposure about Business Model Canvas (BMC) and how it can be used to boost business value.
- Benefit in terms of learning/Skill/Knowledge Obtained:
The session provided a brief understanding and insight on :
- What is the business model canvas (BMC)
- The 4 categories of business models are:-
- Learn about Value propositions, that are of 2 types:-
- We learned shout Value proposition canvas, that is:-
- What does your product do?
- How does your product work?
- What does it feel like to use your product?
- Knew about the customer relationship model.
- We Learned with some live examples:-
In the session delivered by Ms Aditi Chourasia founder of Healing Roots. She talked about what is a Business Model Canvas and how to start a business, what should be the factors that an individual should keep in mind before starting a business, why customers will buy from you, during the session she shared some live examples to understand a business model Canvas better.
It was an interactive session where students asked their queries and requested her to solve their doubts. One of the suggestions shared by Ms Aditi Chourasia is to conduct proper research on the market to know the demand and customers’ perception of the product and also focus on customer relationships to bring their business to a better position.
Students got a lot of inspiration and got to learn a lot by attending this session.
Faculty Coordinator: Prof. Shilpi Sukhani
Student Coordinator: Aanchal Gautam, Alankriti Rathore