- Arranging industrial training for students and identifying student project work in industry to encourage industries to collaborate in Study Tour Programmes (STP) and student placements.
- Conducting joint research work involving faculty and students.
- Organizing guest lectures by professionals regularly to update student’s knowledge.
- Updating knowledge base of professionals’ in different emerging sectors, through development programmes.
- Providing in-house training programmes to industries at their location.
- Facilitating income generating activities viz. Consultancy & Research.
Services to Industry :– We provide various services to the industry such as:
- MDP’s /EDP’s /Training for Trainers :- We are jointly organizing continuing education programmes and short term tutorial courses in the form of MDP’s, FDP’s & training for personnel from industry.
- Consultancy Services :- The institutes undertake consultancy works and R&D projects sponsored by industry and Government agencies.
- Library & information services
- Access to institute research information
- Access to laboratory facilities
- Access as partner industry to set up common facilities for better industry- institute synergy
Our Industrial Interface :-
- Partnership :- We have signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU’s) with three companies to facilitate industry- institute interaction. The companies are:
- NCM-SHOAVA Engineers Pvt. Ltd., Rau :- www.ncm.co.in
- ITL Industries Ltd., Sanver Road :- www.itl.co.in
- Paricott India Papercup Pvt. Ltd., Indore Road, Khandwa
- MDP’s /EDP’s /Training for Trainers :- We are jointly organizing continuing education programmes and short term tutorial courses in the form of MDP’s, FDP’s & training for personnel from industry. One day MDP for NCM-SHOAVA Engineers Pvt. Ltd. On 24th July’2010, was organized in our campus on the topic “Team Building”.
- Consultancy Services (Sub Link) :- The institutes undertake consultancy works and R&D projects sponsored by industry and Government agencies.
- Major Research Projects (Sub Link) :- We place great emphasis on our students to undertake MRP, with a belief that it helps in imparting students the ability to solve the problems that they may be confronting in the day to day affairs as a professional. We are using our industrial linkages to provide us their problem they confront in their functional areas, on which our students develop MRP and carry out research. This ensures that the students solve the genuine problem that plagued a particular Industry.
- Summer Training & On-the-job Training (OJT) :- We are sending our students to various Industries for one month summer training and for short term projects in the form of OJT’s to ensure that students get a proper exposure of ground realities and help in comprehending the knowledge imparted in the class and subject it to practical application.
- Seminars/ Workshops/Guest Lectures :- We are regularly organizing seminars, workshops & guest lecture (share my experience), on relevant topics where eminent from industry are invited to enrich our students with their discourses.
- Industrial Visits :- We are regularly organizing industrial visits for our students to provide them exposure about actual working atmosphere in the industries. This helps them to prepare themselves for a role that they will be playing in the near future as a professional. The industrial visits are followed by class room presentations.
- Our Linkages & Associations :- We have linkages with various industrial organizations like AIMA, CII, CSI, FICCI, IEEE, IMA, and NEN.
- Placements :- Various companies that have visited us for the campus placements of our students are Adept Solutions, Bangalore, Ripples Infolink, Chennai, Fourth Space Vision, Hyderabad, Carvy, Indus Business Solutions, Indore, Choukse Laboratories, India Mart, Laxmi Niwas Bank, Mahindra Satyam, Naidunia, Protocol 74 Outsourcing, Shree Ram Group of Companies, Tata International, Bonanza Portfolia Ltd., Capital Via, Cease Fire, IBM , JK Tyres, Max New York Life Insurance, P&G, Raj Express, Shakti Pump, Symbiotec Pharma, Vardhman and many more.