“UDYAMITA” ZEPHYR OF INNOVATION, ENTREPRENEURSHIP & EVOLUTION on May 4, 2022
- Academic Year: 2021-22
- Social Media URLs:
- Activity in Quarter: Quarter 3rd
- Program Type- Exhibition – Innovation
- Program Theme: Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Evolution
- Name of the Speaker / Expert:
- Start Date (dd/mm/yyyy): 4th May, 2022
- End Date (dd/mm/yyyy): 4th May, 2022
- Program Duration (In mins) : 180Minutes
- Time of the event: 11AM
- Number of Students Participants: 400
- Number of Faculty Participants: 20
- Number of External Participants (if any):
- Mode of Session delivery:
- Remarks (Reasons for expenses if incurred – Honorarium / Miscellaneous / Others):
IIC AFMR presents “UDYAMITA – ZEPHYR OF INNOVATION,
ENTREPRENEURSHIP & EVOLUTION” In this activity, participants had to put up a stall of food and fun and prepare a report of their business which was based on 5 pillars that are- Innovation,Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship and Cleanliness.
Students showed their interest and they set 21 stalls of food fun.
This event was organised just to give them a picture of how the real business world looks like.
It helped them to improve their entrepreneurship skills, management skills. The event was liked and appreciated by everyone.
- Objectives: To promote different type of skills which are the part of management program
- Benefit in terms of learning/Skill/Knowledge Obtained:
- How to manage business practically
- How to earn good profit from less investment
- To take care of cleanliness
- Financial learnings from selling the coupons and earning profit
- Proper management makes the event or business successful