To encourage and facilitate women in achieving full potential in education, career & personal life through academic & intellectual growth and personal empowerment which in turn would promote economic, political & social empowerment.
The Management, Executives, Student, Faculty, Office staff of all the institutes of Acropolis group.
Scope Of The Work:
Acropolis Women Cell is applicable for all institutes of Acropolis group.
- Lecture/Seminar on Self Defense, Time Management
- Career Awareness Program
- Workshop on health and hygiene, stress relieving, spiritual
- Counseling, support and guidance to female faculty, staff and students
Role And Responsibilities Of Committee:
- Convener: Facilitate the necessary requirements to efficiently and effectively implement and execute the plan.
- Department Faculty Coordinator: Ensure the coordination of activities and participation of students in various activities.
- Department Student Coordinator: Conduct the events and ensure maximum participation of students.
- Dr. Kamal K Sethi, Convener
- Prof. Anita Mahajan, Coordinator
- Faculty and student coordinators from all the departments and group institutes
For effective implementation of Women Cell following procedure is followed:
- Formation of the Acropolis Women Cell committee which includes representatives from all the institutions of Acropolis.
- Execution of two events per semester for the development, awareness and safety of women.
- Creation of the congenial environments for women for a better tomorrow.
Well being and self awareness generation of the students and women working in the institution.
Activities organized Jan-June 2020:
- Women on Wheels:
Acropolis women cell actively participated in Two wheeler Rally organized by Akhil Bhartiya Terapanth Mahila Mandal on 8th March 2020. More than 40 students and faculty members of Acropolis Group of Institutions took part in it.
- International Women’s Day Celebration:
Women Cell Acropolis celebrated International Women’s Day on 12th March 2020. The theme for International Women’s Day 2020 was “An equal world is an enabled world #Each for Equal.”
The event started by Expert Talk of VG Mrs. India Shraddha Pandit Madam on fitness of individual and stress management using physical activities. Followed by motivational talk of Mr. Mir Ranjan Negi Sir and a talk of Mr. Nimish Tiwari Sir on Women Health.